Wednesday, 14 March 2012

I started my story to success on the 9th January 2012 and since that time I have lost 2 stone in weight, I am the first to admit it as not been easy, anything but, there has been times when I have felt like screaming, crying and eating the biggest dairy milk I could find, but I have stuck at it and now I am beginning to notice the difference within myself. It has made me realise that what I was eating before wasn't the right food for me and even though I was enjoying it my body ie was not, and thats what I have to hinkabout, I could continue the way I was going, hurting inside because of the hate I have within me for the way I look or actually do something about it and change myself, because at the end of the day I am the only one who can. I can whinge and moan to friends and family but all they can do is listen and encourage unless I am prepared to change then there is nothing that can be done. I have decided that I want to change I want to be happy, I want to be healthy and I really want to feel good about myself. The daily struggle still gets to me, but as long as I remain positive then hopefully I will continue the way I have been going.
Thanks S.S

No comments:

Post a Comment