Sunday, 18 March 2012

Had a proper roast today, the first one since starting slimming world, and to be honest with you I really enjoyed it but now very worried about weigh in tomorrow, Have I just ruined a weeks worth of good work just to have a roast dinner??!! .....
Although I am saying I had a proper roast the only thing that would count as points is the mash potato which probably the milk and butter would be my a choice as I haven't used them today and the cheese sauce I made for my cauliflower cheese - but even that was made with lighter cheese so hoping it isn't as bad as what I think its going to be, weigh in tomorrow so I will soon know!!!! ...
Made my mum a beast of a cake for mothers day and might just have to have a piece of that, if I do I will try to be as good as I can ..... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment